09 August 2009

I'm sold

I'll not lie to you: I'm deeply, deeply ashamed that I didn't know about these until now.

From La Liga Loca the other day:

One of these scenarios has never been used by Getafe as part of an advertising campaign to boost season ticket sales ahead of a new campaign. Three of them have.

a) A teenage boy changes into his transvestite alter ego while his dad watches in the background. “My father’s proud of me. I’m a Getafe fan,” he says.

b) A pot-bellied Madrid taxi-driver type sits in the stands at Getafe’s Coliseum stadium while two blonde lap-dancers bump-and-grind over him as a match takes place below. “Life doesn’t get any better than this,” he grins.

c) A series of religious figures including Joan of Arc, Moses and Jesus give up their spiritual paths and turn their back on God to become Getafe fans.

d) A despondent looking man in his dressing grown gives birth to an egg. Out of the egg jumps a dwarf dressed in a muscle suit. The tiny person then proceeds to leap around in a feverish, excitable manner.

The odd one out is answer b) - although the idea is probably being lined up for next summer.
I give you:





More after the jump. Much more.









Getafe: I bloody love you.

3 comments:

Fredorrarci 9/8/09 3:40 AM  

Translations welcome, by the way.

Eric 9/8/09 6:16 AM  

After this, the Burger King sponsorship makes much more sense.

Unknown 11/8/09 5:24 AM  

"Getafe: I bloody love you."

or, at least their ad agency.

"After this, the Burger King sponsorship makes much more sense."

i am finding some google hits for Crispin Porter + Bogusky (BK's agency) and Getafe, but my Spanish is also bad, don't know if its definitive. Found someone's CV who worked on an ad for Getafe, agency listed as Publicis.

Post a Comment

search

twtsiatvstw

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.