07 June 2009

Anyone?


Okay, fine — be like that. No no, don't bother with your words, it's too late now. I mean, if you really meant it, you would have said something already. Do you know how insincere you sound? You don't, do you? You have no goddamn idea! Not a clue! And there was me about to post a 4,500-word epic on the Tao of Emmanuel Eboué, for your betterment, I hasten to add. But no, I guess if you don't really care, then it'll have to remain unread. Unread and unloved....NO I'M NOT CRYING JUST GO AWAY GO AWAY REALLY QUITE QUICKLY PLEASE NOW PLEASE NOW!!!

4 comments:

Brian 8/6/09 3:38 PM  

I'm still waiting for this Eboué post...

Fredorrarci 8/6/09 8:09 PM  

Pffft, you're way too late. I wiped it from my hard drive and then burned the hard drive, just to spite everyone.

Richard Whittall 10/6/09 12:52 PM  

Hey, I was at the track! Let's celebrate next year, eh kiddo?

Adrian 10/6/09 6:12 PM  

eh... surprise!

Post a Comment

search

twtsiatvstw

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.